Friday 16 September 2011

Today I Am Wearing ....


For todays uniform:

As I have neglected to continue with my personal style section of my blog, I thought today would be as good as any to start looking at my personal uniform.
With my imminent return to uni this coming Monday, I thought it was about time to think of some outfits I could wear over the autumn term.
With my recent post about DM's, I saw this as my opportunity to showcase them in a fall outfit.

I have chosen a bargain bin shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch, something that I hastily added to a pile I thought would make me money on eBay, but on later inspection seemed to have some potential.
+ My current favourite denim. A pair that I brought on a shopping spree and now have grown to love
+ To top the whole outfit off matte black boots, courtesy of Dr Martens.

With plenty of layers and the easy possibility to add my parka, this is definitely one for my wall.

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. Very nice... Esp the shoes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit and amazing blog!!

    http://thefriendlyzombie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! i like the shoes! u got great blog!
    akissfromthepast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete