Wednesday 20 April 2011

A New Day


The sun is shining outside and change is in the air.

My blog has been rather neglected for the last few months. However, I have now made it my mission to up the ante and get on top of the fashion world.

Today as the sun shone through my ever so strangely shaped window, I felt a new lease of life come over me. I have decided to sort my ever increasing wardrobe into something a bit more manageable.

Out goes the masses of Jack Wills workwear and tired knitwear, over used and worthy of a charity shop bin. Although much of it had been worn to death, I have found a collection of pieces worthy of an eBay bargain hunter and those prep wannabe types.

As I sifted through the masses of things I hadn't worn since the early days of my career as a trainee folder. I found some garments that were barley worn and worthy of a new lease of life. This is always a delight, the excitement of a new item, but without the guilt of spending your hard earned pennies on something that will be in the charity shop pile by the end of next season.

I now have to overwhelming task of arranging what I want to keep into style and colour order, pernickety I know, but well worth it when your in a rush, and once completed I can take a step back and look in ease at what will be gracing my body over the next few months.

I hope this inspires someone else to undertake this liberating task.


No comments:

Post a Comment