Tuesday 24 August 2010

Burrr-by-me


Aspiring Uniform

Burberry have been at the fore front of english outerwear design since they opened there doors way back in eighteen fifty six. Although there original designs were aimed more at server weather conditions than the fashion conscious, they still hold there own on the catwalks, and there customers are the envy of most fashionistas.
Still a massive player in the luxury market, there traid mark tartan pattern is recognised the world over. Although not always draped on the right body, the real Haymarket check is easily recognised, and a real clients can be easily spotted amongst the masses of council estate teen parents, and ex Soap star wannabes.

After reviewing what Burberry had to offer this Autumn, I found this single breasted, canvas, field jacket. With its detachable shearling lining, I wanted it the moment I set my peepers on it. Although this fine piece of apparel carries a larger price tag, and is part of the larger, and prestigious, Burberry Prorsum collection, I would still very much like to see this one hanging along side me current collection of winter coats.



No comments:

Post a Comment